Large commercial plumbing projects
Blue Ribbon Plumbing have the resources available to complete or maintain large commercial plumbing projects. We have a highly experienced team with a depth of knowledge and exceptional professionalism that enable us to complete any large-scale commercial project within scope.
We deliver the following plumbing solutions for the commercial sector:
- Storm water and sewage works, including underground storm water, all in- ground sewer or suspended sewer solutions
- Fire prevention systems including fire sprinkler and underground hydrant installations
- Gas fitting and reticulation
- Back flow prevention systems
- New build- full plumbing requirements
All works are conducted with current OH& S Work Methods Statement plus up to date Workcover to ensure the safety of our team.
Our commercial maintenance programs include:
- Regular programmed maintenance schedules. To keep your commercial building running smoothly and efficiently.
- Issues with pipes (blocked/ burst or leaking)
- Bathrooms (taps/ toilets/ urinals and basins)
- Drainage and sewers
- Gas leaks
Our client base has been relying on our expertise and exceptional customer service for many years and we have formed strong partnerships with commercial facilities to maintain them long after the build has been completed.
What Past Clients Have Said
“Tim and the team at Blue Ribbon Plumbing have been working on one of our larger projects at Brandon Park (4 year project/600+ apartments). On this project, Blue Ribbon Plumbing have been very easy to work with and have not only kept up to the project schedule, but have also provided a high level of quality along the way.”
Martyn Osborn, Regional Construction Manager, Ryman Healthcare