Large commercial plumbing projects
Blue Ribbon Plumbing have the resources available to complete or maintain large commercial plumbing projects. We have a highly experienced team with a depth of knowledge and exceptional professionalism that enable us to complete any large-scale commercial project within scope.
We deliver the following plumbing solutions for the commercial sector:
- Storm water and sewage works, including underground storm water, all in- ground sewer or suspended sewer solutions
- Fire prevention systems including fire sprinkler and underground hydrant installations
- Gas fitting and reticulation
- Back flow prevention systems
- New build- full plumbing requirements
All works are conducted with current OH& S Work Methods Statement plus up to date Workcover to ensure the safety of our team.
Our commercial maintenance programs include:
- Regular programmed maintenance schedules. To keep your commercial building running smoothly and efficiently.
- Issues with pipes (blocked/ burst or leaking)
- Bathrooms (taps/ toilets/ urinals and basins)
- Drainage and sewers
- Gas leaks
Our client base has been relying on our expertise and exceptional customer service for many years and we have formed strong partnerships with commercial facilities to maintain them long after the build has been completed.
What Past Clients Have Said
“Aged Care Developments and Blue Ribbon Plumbing have enjoyed a wonderful working relationship for over 20 years. Blue Ribbon have completed almost all our residential aged care plumbing work over this period. Their professionalism, attention to detail and service sets them apart. I have no hesitation in recommending Blue Ribbon Plumbing to anyone that requires plumbing work completed to an extremely high standard at a very affordable price”
Mark Selby-Hele, Managing Director, Aged Care Developments